Nymphomaniac Convention Joke

image: airplane
An Irish man boards an airplane. As he gets comfortable, he looks up and sees a very stunning woman boarding the plane. He soon realizes she is heading straight towards the seat next to him. As expected, she takes that seat. Wanting to strike up a conversation with the woman, he says, "Business trip or vacation?" She turns, smiles and says, "Business. I'm going to the annual Nymphomaniac Convention."

The Irishman is instantly overcome with excitement. Here's the most attractive woman he has ever seen, sitting right next to him, and she's going to a meeting of nymphomaniacs! Trying to maintain his cool, he calmly asks, "What's your business part at the convention?"

She says, "I’m a guest speaker. I use my experiences to reduce some of the popular myths about sex." "Really," he says, "what myths are you speaking about?"

"Well," she says, "one very popular myth is that African American men are the most well-endowed. When, in fact, it is the Native American Indian who is most likely to have that title."

"Another popular myth is that French men are the best lovers, when really it's the Jewish descent." Suddenly, the woman becomes very embarrassed, "I'm sorry," she says, "I shouldn't be telling this to you, I don't even know your name!"

"Tonto. Tonto Goldstein," the man responds.
Source: Alcoholic Humor Share/Bookmark