Bar Joke Of The Day 03-08-09


At the Worldwide Women's Conference, the first speaker from England went to the mic: "At last year's conference we talked about being more assertive with our husbands.

Well after the conference I went home and told my husband that I would no longer cook for him and that he would have to cook for himself.

After the first day I saw nothing. After the second day I saw nothing. But after the third day I saw that he had cooked a wonderful roast beef."

The crowd clapped.

The second speaker from the U.S.A. stood up to the mic: "After last year's conference I went home and told my husband that I would no longer do his laundry and that he would have to do it himself. After the first day I saw nothing. After the second day I saw nothing. But after the third day I saw that he had done not only his own laundry but my laundry as well."

The crowd clapped.

The third speaker from Ireland stood up to the mic: "After last year's conference I went home and told my husband that I would no longer do his shopping and that he would have to do it himself. After the first day I saw nothing. After the second day I saw nothing. But after the third day I could see a little bit out of my right eye."
Share/Bookmark